It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 am

Post subject: Anybody know where?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am 

I just got a Divine Power PHB and there are feats in here for races that I didn't even know were allowed for PC. Since when did Genasi and Kalashtar become PC options? I found the Genasi in my MM2, but no Kalashtar... and in any event, no PC or NPC entries for either one.

Also, there are feats that say for prerequisite: "Changeling or Doppelganger" and I haven't found anything about Changelings in my MM1 or MM2. Are changelings another name for doppelganger, or are they another creature altogether? And if they are different, then I'll add them to the same problem I am having with the Genasi and Kalashtar.

Anybody know what source book(s) the Genasi, Kalashtar and possibly Changeling races come from? And more importantly, where can I find PC/NPC data on them?

Post subject: Re: Anybody know where?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 am 

Genasi (along with the Drow) have a full write up as a PC race in the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, while Kalashtar and Changelings (intended to be the same race as Doppelgangers) have their full entries in the Eberron Player's Guide.

As you have already noted elsewhere, you have more than enough material now for a full campaign and then some, so don't worry too much about the options you don't have. With race choices ranging from Humans (still among the best, especially their Defences) to Gnomes to Minotaurs to Shadar-Kai (in your Dragon Annual, check 'em out), you've got your hands full just trying to make sense of the races that are already available, never mind adding more.

One other thing that makes all your currently available races more versatile than they were is the updated ability bonus choice, found in the appropriate Player's Handbook of the Rules Update Archive. Just in case this is news:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx ... tesarchive

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm 

Thank you Emily! I had no idea about this online resource. It will prove very helpful if I run into any 4e questions with my group.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:48 pm 

Thanks for that. Had a feeling it worked that way, but you never can be too sure.

Unlike scam brain dumps dumps .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 am 

Good question to ask from help desk but all you need is to keep your focus high and make a suitable change in your content. I am working as assignment writer australia for different websites, I would be happy to share my own opinions here because it would allow you to get instant tips about writing content.