It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 259, 260, 261, 262, 263
 Post subject: Re: Excel Spreadsheet
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:45 pm 

Thranduil wrote:
You shouldn't be manually typing in anything other than Character Name and ability scores (and a few of the other fields on the top of the sheet). Everything else you should use alt-down to choose from the drop down list and the other fields will auto populate.

So you would use alt-down to choose your at-will powers, alt-down to choose your weapon/armor (Under Magic Items). Then you use alt-down to choose from your weapon attacks and at-wills under Standard Attacks and the Attack, Defense, and Damage will auto fill in.

I'd also recommend upgrading to the latest version linked from the forums.

I had to type them in myself, because pressing alt-down gave me this:

http://imgur.com/PY4k7n0

Seems to work fine in the newer version though. I wasn't aware the one on the main site was out-of-date, so thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm 

So i have a rogue with a misc. bonus of 25 to stealth yet the sheet only goes to +10, is there anything i can do to change that? (Best sheet design ever btw)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:49 pm 

XLjahar wrote:
So i have a rogue with a misc. bonus of 25 to stealth yet the sheet only goes to +10, is there anything i can do to change that? (Best sheet design ever btw)
Out of curiosity, what on earth gives you a misc bonus of 25 to stealth? Is that a DM fiat thing?

I will often hit Submit and then think of something more to say, or a better way to say it. So don't be surprised if a post I made 5 minutes ago isn't the same as the one you think you're replying to.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:52 am 

How do you set your secondary school of magic as a Mage?
Lets me set my first one fine, but I can't set the second one through the usual second-class-feature-with-options spot.

These bits, in specific:

"Choose a school of magic different from the one you chose at 1st level. You gain the Apprentice Mage benefit associated with your second school."

"You gain the Expert Mage benefit associated with the second school of magic for which you have the Apprentice Mage benefit."

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:36 pm 

Guys, I wanted to say that this is an awesome spreadsheet. I consider myself an Excel guru, and what you've done here is amazing.

That said, I've got a bug and a suggestion.

Bug: When creating a dragonborn, there doesn't appear to be anywhere I can select Dragonfear as my racial power. Under Race features it acknowledges that I have a choice, but it just defaults to Dragon breath and I can't see anywhere to change that.

Suggestion: When selecting dragon breath, is there anyway you can add a damage type signifier? Much like you do with enchanted weapons?

Again, awesome stuff, and if you ever need a hand, let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:32 pm 

Im trying to make a new character based off of cloud from final fantasy, nut when trying to select a weapon the one i wanted did not appear on the drop down menu. I wanted to create a swordmage with a fullblade. none of the classes have that weapon avalible. its in adventurers vault 1 so why isnt it in the spread sheet?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:12 pm 

keyblade2134 wrote:
Im trying to make a new character based off of cloud from final fantasy, nut when trying to select a weapon the one i wanted did not appear on the drop down menu. I wanted to create a swordmage with a fullblade. none of the classes have that weapon avalible. its in adventurers vault 1 so why isnt it in the spread sheet?

Swordmages (and the other classes as well) aren't able to wield the Fullblade, a superior weapon, by default. Best look for the Weapon Proficiency feat required to wield it (Weapon Proficiency: Fullblade)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:18 pm 

Can anyone explain how to use the implement option for attack and damage section. For example I have a human cleric character and the sacred flame power is coming up incorrect. I have an implement selected so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 259, 260, 261, 262, 263