It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:52 am

Post subject: Character Sheet version 42
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 am 

Download v42.1.2:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c6v6k6i903oa798

Keep in mind that most fixes are designed with Essentials characters in mind. This version will allow you to deselect PHB and others to create Essentials-only characters if that is your desire. Although, you should be able to enable the older content on the Filters page and create standard 4e or combined 4e/Essentials characters if you so wish.

The Slayer now gets access to Scale armor. The Thief now gets access to Shortbows. Weapon Talent has also been added to the stat calculations.

If you have all of the books enabled then you may get the odd item listed twice. Half-Orc, for one example. A number of wizard/mage spells that were common to AP and Essentials will also be listed twice. I have eliminated duplicate entries for content that was common between PHB/PHB2 and Essentials. It should be nothing more than a minor cosmetic problem that will not affect final characters. Use version 41 if this bugs you and you hate Essentials.

Post subject: Re: Character Sheet version 42
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 am 

Nice, thanks for the link :)
Have you taken over from Wildfire or is it your own creation?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:03 am 

Thank you very much for this update.

A bug: Eladrin's racial skill bonuses (+2 arcana, +2 history) aren't calculated in misc column under Skills.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 pm 

I noticed that the Wild Mage Paragon path doesn't seem to be listed with Sorcerers. When I typed it into the Paragon Path box, the powers came up just fine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 am 

blackmarch wrote:
Thank you very much for this update.

A bug: Eladrin's racial skill bonuses (+2 arcana, +2 history) aren't calculated in misc column under Skills.

You need to pick a subrace on the Filters tab.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm 

Couple of bugs I've found mostly related to Essentials stuff.

I'm making a Level 4 Human Slayer.

1.) As a human I should have access to Heroic Effort Utility Power, and it doesn't show up in any of the options.

2.) At Level 2 I should gain a Utility power, for example I want to take Single Out. I don't see any way to take it.

3.) At Level 3, Slayers get Improved Power Strike which allows the player to be able to use the Power Strike Ability twice per encounter. This ability stays as normal Power Strike once I change it to level 4

I also found a non-Essentials bug (I assume it is).

1.) When I pick the class Weaponmaster, I get an icon up near the top of the sheet that says "Play Test". Whenever I go to pick out any Powers, it appears to be locked, and I'm unable to look through the list.

Hopefully either there's a simple explanation, or I've actually found some real bugs that can be fixed.

Thanks ahead of time!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 pm 

Some potential answers:

1.) If you look under the Race Features on the first page of the sheet, it should say "Choice of Bonus At-Will Power or Heroic Effort (see Filters)". This indicates that you need to switch to the 'Filters' tab and select which racial power you want to take to the right of "Human Racial Choice:"; this will let you pick between the Essentials human racial, or the PHB one.

2) The utility power you want should be available in the drop-down of a cell in the Utility Powers section on the second page of the sheet. Note that the Level 2 utilities all have skill training prerequisites, so if you want to take single out, make sure there is an X in the 'TRND' column next to the Intimidate skill. The selection of this power might be being hindered by the answer to #1 above, as well.

I will often hit Submit and then think of something more to say, or a better way to say it. So don't be surprised if a post I made 5 minutes ago isn't the same as the one you think you're replying to.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:13 am 

Khime wrote:
Some potential answers:

1.) If you look under the Race Features on the first page of the sheet, it should say "Choice of Bonus At-Will Power or Heroic Effort (see Filters)". This indicates that you need to switch to the 'Filters' tab and select which racial power you want to take to the right of "Human Racial Choice:"; this will let you pick between the Essentials human racial, or the PHB one.

2) The utility power you want should be available in the drop-down of a cell in the Utility Powers section on the second page of the sheet. Note that the Level 2 utilities all have skill training prerequisites, so if you want to take single out, make sure there is an X in the 'TRND' column next to the Intimidate skill. The selection of this power might be being hindered by the answer to #1 above, as well.

What you said about Heroic Effort worked, I found it and it's all good.

However, I followed the steps you mentioned for Single Out, and it simply didn't work. It was probably just forgotten about. Intimidate is checked. as well.

Edit: Played around a bit with this Slayer build, and moved him up to level 5, which is supposed to give him Mighty Slayer. Instead it remains at Heroic Slayer. Again it seems like Class features are not being upgraded for Slayers at the very least.

Also, with Single Out it is available for fighters (since is a fighter utility), but not available when choosing for Slayers, but at least I know it's in the system for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm 

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but when you choose the Binder as class there are no powers available. I checked the powers sheet and it seems the powers for the Binder class are completely missing.